Don't Overlook! Here are the Finest Observances for the 1st Night of Suro, from an Islamic Viewpoint > 일정표

• 로그인  |
  • 회원가입
  • FAQ
  • 사이트 내 전체검색
일정표
  소개   >  일정표

Don't Overlook! Here are the Finest Observances for the 1st Night of S… (/ ~ /)

페이지 정보

작성자 Karin Goe 작성일24-08-21 12:47 조회9회 댓글0건

본문

055639700_1666344669-bacaan-doa-untuk-orng the Quran

The next act recommended in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is reading the Quran. Reading and pondering over the verses of the Quran, especially surahs that have special virtues, such as Al-Fatihah, Al-Ikh

het Muhammad SAW.
"From Abdullah Ibn Abbas ra said: "When the Prophet Muhammad saw fasted on the day of Ashura and ordered the companions to fast as well, they asked: "O Messenger of Allah, Ashura is a day that is glorified by the Jews and Christians." Then the Prophet Muhammad saw said: "If so, Insha Allah next year we will also fast on the ninth day. Abdullah Ibn Abbas continued his story: "But before the next year came, the Prophet Muhammad saw had passed away." [Narrated by Mu

043485600_1696233711-imad-alassiry-o9okmDhikr is also a practice that was greatly beloved by the Prophet SAW. He never missed doing dhikr every day, making it one of the recommended practices for Muslims. Emulating the Prophet's practices is highly recommended in

rated by Muslim).
Citing NU Online Jabar, the basis for Tasu'a fasting is based on a hadith narrated from Ibn Abbas ra with marfu' status. Tasu'a fasting is a distinction from the fasting of the Jews. The

l muslimiin.

Meaning: "Allah is the Greatest, His greatness is perfect. All praise belongs to Allah, praise that is abundant. And glory be to Allah in the morning and evening. I have turned my face to the One who created the heavens and the earth, with full sincerity and submission, and I am not among those who associate partners with Allah. Indeed, my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of all worlds. He has no partner, and with that I am commanded, an

h-dhaalliin.

Meaning: "In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. All praise is due to Allah, Lord of all worlds. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Master of the Day of Judgment. You alone we worship, and You alone we ask for help. Guide us to the straight path. The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or

Flower Offerings
Setaman flower offerings are a practice on the night of 1 Suro. This is done by providing setaman flower offerings in a container filled with clear water, placed in the house. This ritual is full of meanings symbolized in various things that are included. Red roses, white roses,

<저작자표시-변경금지> 저작자를 밝히면 자유로운 이용이 가능하지만, 변경 없이 그대로 이용해야 합니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상단으로

[37832] 경북 포항시 남구 희망대로 810 (대도동 313-1) 대표전화 054)272-7330 | 팩스 054)281-7330
Copyright © 2017 Pohang Sports Academy. All Rights Reserved.